At Spring Manor we strive to make your stay the most memorable. Beyond our impeccable service and amenities, we offer a gourmet dinner experience. The same farm to table philosophy that makes our breakfast unique to other bed and breakfasts will be put to use creating a three or five course dinner menu that will change according to local and seasonal ingredients as they reach their peak of ripeness. With a focus on French and Italian cooking techniques, our Chef will prepare menus on a night to night basis taking into account any allergies, aversions or restrictions. So spend an evening in our private dining room and enjoy a private chef experience.
To account for passion and preparation, please allow at least three days before your reservation to book, and be sure to read our Terms and Conditions.
Previous Three Course Menu
- Manor Made Charcuterie: Pate de Campagne, Pork Belly Rillettes, Smoked Lardons, Pickled Heirlooms, Quark, Lavash, Hand Made Croutons
- Chicken Leg Confit made crispy, Northern White Bean Cassoulet, Brussel Chips, Natural Chicken Jus
- Callebaut Milk Chocolate and Grimo’s Walnut Dacquoise, Warm Dark Ganache, Café au Lait Glacée, Blood Orange
Previous 5 Course Menu
- White Bean Minestrone, Black Kale, Manor Made Fennel Seed Sausage, Tomato Raisins, 36 Month Old Croccante
- Eggy Bucatini, Northern Pecan Pesto, Tomolivini, Picante Ricotta, The Hen’s GiftPreserves: Maple, Black Pepper
- Cured Northshore Trout, Manor Pickled Heirlooms, Sumac Chevre, 12 Grain Crumbs, Smoked Oil
- Alder Smoked Pork Belly Made Crispy, Yukon Gold Delfinato, Peach and Pepper Agro Dolce
- Broken Butter Tart, Espresso Gelato, Warm Callebaut Ganache